Thursday, April 14, 2011

Becca’s bday

Well I have been a bit of a blog slacker, not really but kinda since I had full intentions of blogging twice over the last week and I didn’t. I must be busy or something, weird? (just teasing obviously I am busy)

We celebrated Becca turning 7. We love Becca so much and are so thankful for a fun big cousin to play with. Uncle Dave and Aunt Rachel were home for Spring break that week as well, how fun is that! I guess this was a “surprise” party that she knew about but that she didn’t know all the details. idk but we all had fun.

beccabecca_1becca_2becca_4

She was making me laugh she kept pushing her legs all the way back, it was funny. This pictures didn’t portray it very well. I think she wanted to get out was what it really was. She hardly uses the walker at our house any more. She prefers crawling so that she can get down and into EVERYTHING or on everything she is a major climber.becca_3

Happy birthday sweet Becca

becca_5becca_6

1 comment:

Stef said...

what a sweet post. Happy 7th birthday, Becca!