My nephew Gavyn turned 12 this year so we had a party to celebrate. Nothing to big just dinner, he requested tri tip, I think Nick may have slipped him a couple bucks to get him to choose that, just teasing. After dinner we played a few games and had root beer floats. I just remembered that the boys went to play laser tag for his birthday before dinner. William was pretty excited to be included in the group and it was super cute to see him and Nick headed out the door with all the “big” boys. Nick said they had fun and that Wills actually did really well. He even got a few kills. God knew Nick needed a son. :)
One of the games we played was minute to win it cookie face game. You put a cookie on your forehead and try to get it into your mouth with out touching it. I think my cousin William (also known as big Wills since we have Little wills) did it in something like 12 seconds It may have even been 7. I think I did it in 1min and 30 seconds… but I tried. The cookies we used had crumbs too so they got in your eyes. It was pretty fun and for record I beat my group so whoot whoot! lol.
Keira loves to clap! so cute!
Nate thought something was pretty funny :)
getting some love from Aunt Chrisy
Allie adores my momma and they are best buds. Sometimes on Saturdays Nick takes the kids up to my parents house and Allie spends the whole morning helping my mom. Mom says “sure anything I am doing Allie can do with me” It’s pretty cute. Allie really really loves grandma.
My mom took them in the spa and when she was getting ready for the party Allie told her to wear purple so they could match. She sings songs about Grandma “I love Grandma I love Grandma I love Grandma”
That is Big Wills, Phil, and Nick.
I think Jonathan had just gotten his cookie when I took this. hahahha
2 comments:
I'll have to remember that cookie game!
I've loved catching up on the blog! Keira is all grown up! I can't help but freak out that she's only a few months ahead of little R!
Hey Sarah,
Thanks for leaving a comment! I do check your blog periodically, but I'm so bad at leaving comments :)
It has been so long since I've seen you, gosh, I don't know when! We got to see Dan & Chrisy in Seattle over a year ago, that was really cool. Anyway, your kids are so cute, glad things are going well for you. My email is acydavid@yahoo.com if you want to chat. Take care! -Jennie David(bliss)
Post a Comment