Wednesday, March 9, 2011

more life…

maybe I should have done all these in one big post… I don’t know. It just made more sense this was till I started to do it in multiple post and now it makes more sense the other way but I don’t feel like editing the other post so here is my final post of our pictures :)

Nick was warming up for his work out and baby sat and watched. Cute little baby! I am glad Nick is also smart and warms up his muscles before he throws on the heavy weight. I have really enjoyed him having his “home” gym. it’s been so much nicer for our family that he doesn’t have to go somewhere else to work out three times a week. Nick’s pretty dedicated to expending energy so it takes him about 1 hour 1/2 to get a solid work out in and its so much easier that he can just do that at home :)

keiradaddywork outkeiradaddywork out_1

I was cooking dinner and I look over and saw allie playing with the tape measure and measuring her baby sister. pretty cute…

measuringmeasuring_1

measuring_2

silly Allie

measuring_3measuring_4

Sunday after noon naps. They don’t do this nearly as much now that wills is getting so big but it’s still pretty cute when they do :)

measuring_6

not taking a nap… but cute non the less.

keira_4

that’s all folks

1 comment:

Stef said...

so cute! they're all getting so big.

I kept thinking about joining a gym and kept talking myself out of it :)
Here was my way of thinking; I don't want my body to get used to all the gym equipment, because what happens if/when I can no longer use the gym? I love working with my own body weight and just learning ways to gain the muscle and get the fat off much simpler and cheaper :)
Plus, I'm too selfish about sleep and don't want to re-organize my whole schedule just to be able to dedicate 2 hours of gym time while my family sleeps.
And then there's the money - I'm a huge fan of saving $30+ bucks a month!
There you have it :)