I don’t really have much to report. We have been spending our time just like normal, Sunday is church, rest, small group, Monday we recover from the weekend, (I kind of let the house go on Saturday Sunday and so I spend Monday recovering, clean the house, do laundry… you know :) Tuesdays we shop, Wed we have preschool (we were sick for a couple weeks so we had to skip but we are better this week and got to attend), Thursdays we go to Preschool story time at our local library, Fridays we clean the house again and do all the laundry. Our lives aren’t really that scheduled that’s just generally what we do. I try to do school with Wills and Allie, I usually have to run a load of laundry every couple days, the bathrooms usually need to be scrubbed here and there throughout the week, we take bike rides go the park do extra shopping you know this is just our general format.
Sometimes I day dream about what chore I would get rid of if I could… it doesn’t hurt to dream, right Cinderella? (that’s a reference to the movie not to myself thinking I am Cinderella :) It’s kind of a big question if you really give it some thought, but all that to say, I wouldn’t give up cooking. I don’t mind cooking but lately I have been disenchanted with meals. I feel like I need some new things to cook. I have a very picky household. lately Allie doesn’t like anything. Nick is picky, although I am thankful he doesn’t mind repetition and he likes simple, that combo makes him bearable. What do you make for dinner? any good suggestions?
p.s. I think I would give up dishes, which in my world has always included the kitchen being clean when you are done :) I don’t mind dishes, so since we are dreaming here, maybe I would rotate, dishes , laundry, bathrooms, cooking. I could go for getting a month off of each, that’s one sweet dream :)
anyway… here are some pictures of us lately.
baby loves the dishwasher! she thinks it is great fun to pull everything out
This is Keira life. Sissy loves her, poor baby :)
she loves to come and try to get the camera.
2 comments:
I would give up cleaning bathrooms :)
We had a blast with you guys the other day! Your kids are adorable. So nice to see that life with 3 kids works itself out very nicely!
Love ya!
Chore I would give up...probably laundry. I don't like committing to it- once you start a load, you have to dry and fold it. Once I'm to the folding stage, I don't mind it, I just drag my heels to start it. And as it piles up, I feel less inclined to commit to it!
I'm definitely disenchanted with dinners and nobody is even picky here. I just don't get excited about it...but warm weather is coming so we can grill all the time and I just have to think of sides.
It's so much work, taking care of three kids, a husband and a home. You're doing a great job, Sarah!
Post a Comment