I am sorry I am still way behind. I had an unexpected delay in my schedule this week when I sprained my ankle in my soccer game Tuesday. Now I do everything much much slower… Hopefully it will heal quickly. So back to the blogging where I left off.
Like I said Christmas week was a busy week for me… Wed I spent the morning cleaning, doing laundry, and getting ready to fly to Georgia the next day. I also decided to have my parents Josh, Dave and Rach over for dinner and gifts. My dad told me he thought I was crazy but I figured I wanted to get the house clean anyway and this way we didn’t have to leave. My mom came over early and helped me fold and watch the kids so I could focus on the 50 things I was trying to remember and get done. We had a nice dinner and enjoyed celebrating Christmas together. Oh plus my mom and sister did all the dishes for me :)
and… a huge shout out to my incredible sister who hung around after presents and and everything to help me pack the kids. She was a huge help, especially since someone had made plans for the evening and was gone.
Here are some pictures
my mom holding my little girl
Allie loves to say “Cheese” for the camera, I did not teach her this… (seriously)
Uncle Dave holding Keira girl (and also you can see my dad was there :)
my kids LOVE to run around in their undies so I got some bathrobes because I always think they must be freezing… they have hardly worn them. The one Allie is wearing was actually Williams but it says Alex on it. It’s a Buzz Light year one i got at the thrift store a couple years ago, I figured Alex actually works for her name if she wanted it to, we call her Allie though.
I think Wills took this picture. It makes me laugh.
You may be wondering why I posted a completely black picture. Well just to show you what fun stuff ps can do. The picture next to it is my recovery in photo shop. Kinda impressive…
well that’s it for now but hopefully I will be back really soon to post about my baby girl who seriously has grown and changed so much since the last time I actually posted about her. She sits up, crawls, eats everything, and pulls herself up on all kinds of stuff. She grew up so much in one month… but more about that later.
No comments:
Post a Comment