Thursday, June 3, 2010

baby pictures

here are some recent pictures of our sweet little Keira. We are all enjoying her a lot. The kids love having her around. Allie was just telling me that she was her sister. very cute!after a nice clean bathgetting all cleanmommies helper... Allie is a lot of work to keep away from the baby. Every time I turn around she is getting into something. Speaking of which she is suspiciously quiet...brb... yup she was in trouble. she got into babies bassinet laid down and put her pacifier in her mouth. She told me she was sleeping...I got her out and then she went into the bathroom and washed her hands with a bunch of soap, all in about 2 minutes... I am a busy momma!sneaky little monkey.so far people say she looks like William.that isn't Keira's cup in case you were wondering. Allie decided that is where her cup belonged.

5 comments:

Stef said...

Keira is adorable and I can't get over how big Allie suddenly looks! that usually happens when we bring baby home. The older child (former baby of the family) looks SO big :(

I loved these pics, thanks Sarah!!

Nicole Syres said...

Sarah, Keira is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations again! You must have your hands full! :) Please let me know when a good time is to come over, I would love to visit and help you for an afternoon! :) Have a great day! Take care :)

Jenney said...

I know what you mean about Allie! Just reading this I had to stop to pull Jed off Josie!

The Abe Green Family said...

She is so precious! Just adorable!! Can't wait to meet her!

ChrisandMissy said...

She is so SO sweet. =) I can't get over how plump her little cheeks are. And I love how helpful Allie is...I think Sonja will be exactly the same way!