Thursday, June 10, 2010

Tahoe

these 4 pictures somehow got deleted while writing this post so sorry they are out of order... but I wanted to add them anyway... I wrote about where they are from further down...
this picture makes me laugh. Nick and Rach on my paretns new tandem bike

Charity and Nick, Notice Charity's feet don't reach. Allie love to be pushed on bikes. She had the break pushed down for awhile... it was funny.
Nick ridding two kids in the trailer. Kate's bike was tiny so she couldn't keep up so the kids took turns in trailer. Kate and Allie started and then Kate rode someone elses bike. She is the best of the three girls at riding. She is a determined little thing. She laughed and said she was built more like Dan and so she had more leg power backing her up (that isn't to be taken as an insult to Chrisy.)
My parents went camping on Memorial day weekend up in Tahoe. Dan and Chrisy were going out of town to a wedding my parents had "the girls" that term doesn't include Autumn yet, lol, she still goes with mom and dad. So Dave, Rach, Mom Dad and the girls were camping so we headed up and spent Sunday in Tahoe with them. Nick would have loved to camp but Keira was a week and half so I there was really no way I was camping. It was a gorgeous day in Tahoe and the kids had a blast ridding bikes around and roasting marshmallows. After their bike ride, Keira and I took a walk and enjoyed the nice weather, we went to commons beach and had Popsicles and the kids played.Reason # 7 why not to leave your children with Nick! (that is mostly a joke he is great with kids!)Beautiful lake TahoeWills and Grandpa Myers are budsMy parents bought a Tandem cruiser bike, LOL. my sister text me at like 11:00 p.m. one night to tell me the news. I stated laughing my head off. This is so my parents. Cute but totally dorky, lol, my mom doesn't understand why we all thought it was funny.Becca with her super heavy bikethis is how Kate rides the Tandem. Non of the girls legs fit so they just sit on the seat. Kate does one better and then she yells "Come on Nick go faster!!!" very funny.WillsAllie loves to ride bikes! She can't reach the peddles all the way down to the big bikes but it won't be long.

2 comments:

Stef said...

I love tandem bikes!! So cool that your parents have one - I think its adorable when older couples get them.
Also, the picture of your niece jumping off the rock to Nick... my heart stopped a little bit :)

I love seeing pictures, so you can never post too many!

Anonymous said...

We sure enjoyed seeing all the pictures. We will be downloading some to show your Grandma and Grandpa. I know you will have a great time visiting with your mom and pop (Doug and Yvonne). Love ya, Uncle Jeff and Aunt Penny