well I am busy today, shocking I know!!! A new mommy of three busy?!? We are all doing well. I feel like life has leveled out and becoming normal. I have actual managed to take all three children places by myself. I wasn't sure that day would ever come :) I am also hoping to avoid that as much as possible, lol. The problem is that Keira is in her seat usually be fabulous, Allie has to be in the cart/stroller and then Wills has to walk so if Wills and Allie aren't behaving or happy it makes for kaos.
So anyway... the baby is doing really well. I think she might have thrush so we are trying to deal with that. She is such a sweet little thing though it doesn't seem to bother her that much. She hates the medicine that I have to give her and it makes me feel like I am betraying her when I give it to her and she makes this dirty face. Poor sweet baby. She is a good sleeper for the most part. She goes to sleep at night for about 4 or so hours wakes up to eat goes back to sleep for 21/2 -3 hours and so on and so forth. Most of the time she will got back to sleep while she is eating. Sometimes she will stay awake and I have to put her paci in and try to get her sleeping but she is at least trying to sleep. She definitely has to be burped though after she eats. It isn't hard to get her to burp but she gets upset sometimes cause her tummy gets gassy. She really is a great baby and we are all enjoying her. William keeps saying that he loves his Keira and that babies are cuter then big people. Allie keeps singing happy birthday, LOL, this week it is to herself. It is very cute! She loves to sing. They both do. They sing a Jars of Clay song Dead man it is really pretty funny. Allie sings dead man dead man and then yells FREEEEEE. I need to video tape it. Anyway... I know this is kinda a jumbled mess but it is kinda of reflection of my house so I better go finish the laundry :)
here are a few of the pictures I have taken lately. This one is my favorite!!! I might use it for her announcement, we shall see.
2 comments:
oh, she's so cute!! I love the first picture too. And, I am so proud of you for already going out with all three of them! Some of the best advice my Mom gave me was "never act like the next child has made life too impossible to live." So after each of our babies has been born, Jason doesn't take a lot of time off work (he had a week with Ethan and only a few days after the girls) and I don't begin leaving the kids with him, because I'd hate getting used to it and then never adjusting to life with one more. Anyway... that's my tangent. I'm proud of you :)
Cute pictures!
Hey Sarah, thanks for the updates. It's fun to have a little window in to your lives!
-Katy
Post a Comment