I bought the kids a little pool to play in this summer. It took us forever to get the thing blown up and they were pretty excited when it was all set up. The day before we set it up the were playing with the sprinkler then having a snack outside. They make laugh! I love those two silly kiddos!
Here is their pool all set up.I put in the slide and that offered another half our of fun.
So that was really fun for a week but here is the problem... it takes a lot of water so I can't dump it every day so the water gets really yucky and then the inside of the pool got completely gross and smelled horrible. Wills jumped in and then yelled this smells like poop. It reminded me of Florida... So now to plan B. We shall see where that leads.
2 comments:
"this smells like poop!" hahaha!! that gave me a good laugh.
I like the little chairs they have, very cute.
Since the weather here hasn't been over 78 degrees yet, I can't fathom needing a pool, but I hear its bound to get super hot soon. Where did you get yours?
hey stef thanks for all your faithful comments I love them :) we got our pool at walmart.
Post a Comment