I am sorry that I haven't updated in the last couple of weeks. Life gets busy :) We were able to go on a preschool class field trip a couple weeks ago to Ruth Thornton's house. (She is married to my cousin Matthias) She and her sisters have a few horse so they were kind enough to let us come out and give the kids rides. The kids got to brush down the horse and watch as Ruth got the horse all ready to ride. It was so fun! William LOVES horses right now so he was really jazzed. They also had baby goats so all the kids got to hold and pet those. Ruth is so sweet and it was awesome seeing her in her "cowgirl" element. We all had a really good time. Here are some pictures.
Like usual for me :) these pictures are out of order. Ruth and her sister Livy started out by leading the kids on the horse and then Ruth climbed up to give some of the little kids a ride. Wills was also able to ride faster with her. He loved every second of getting rides!
the above picture is of Ruth with Tyler
Wisner he and his mommy
Natalie came out for our fun field trip.
The bottom picture is of Allie with Ruth. She had previously gotten on and was like NO WAY! but after watching Wills do it again she wanted a turn and she had a blast.
Ruth trying to encourage her horse Annie to go over this water. She wasn't diggen it.
Coming back from his faster ride with Ruth
Several of the kids hanging out on the bench
Joy really wanted to ride the horse and I am so glad she did.
Wills going over the water on Sadie. The names were very important to him :)
Allie before she decided she wanted to ride.
Tyler and Canyon. Tyler was so stinking cute he was headed away and he yells Mommy look at me! Big smiles

Hadley and
Josie.
Josie wasn't thrilled but she finally did it and had a good time.
Becca. I think this smile is so funny. It is her happy smug smile. Makes me laugh.
Wills LOVING every minute! I love to hear him talk to Nick about stuff when we get home. It is always fun to hear it from his perspective. Wills still will talk about Ruth's horse and how we need to go back to ride them again.
Allie watching

Kate and Harper
Brushing the horse really well. I am thankful Ruth's horse is an older sweet horse cause there were a lot of little kids around.

Checking out the barn
.JPG)
Helping mommy brush her Annie's face (if you look you can see that baby sticking out :)
Wills holding the baby goat
Natalie and Tyler doing some grooming on Annie
Wills and Kate making sure Annie is ready to ride.
Tyler loving the baby goats

.JPG)
We had a great time! It was so fun to watch all the kids interacting with the animals. Thank you Ruth and Livy you guys were awesome!!!
3 comments:
how fun!! We were there for Brock and Katie's wedding - such a gorgeous home. I bet your kids loved every minute of it!
looks like a really fun day!
How come I didn't get to go? I wanted to ride the horses. I can see that will is developing good taste.
Love aunt katie
Post a Comment