here are a few miscellaneous pictures from the last couple weeks.
Allie dumped out all her toys from the basket so I asked her to pick them up and when I turned back around this is how she was cleaning up.
silly cutie!! She loves to take her clothes off as well. She just takes them all off for whatever reason. The last week or so she also feels the need to take her diaper off. So fun...
Wills has decided lately that he like to watch movies on Nick's computer during Allie's naps.
silly cutie!! She loves to take her clothes off as well. She just takes them all off for whatever reason. The last week or so she also feels the need to take her diaper off. So fun...
1 comment:
I loved the picture of Allie in the basket. Rachel used to do things like that. If it encourages you, Rachel is an excellent cleaner upper now :)
I can't get over how often your kids fall asleep in places other than their beds! I wish mine so easily pooped out. Ethan doesn't even sleep in the car!
Wills really looked out cold in that picture :)
Post a Comment