Well I have to get off the computer. Believe it or not I have things to do :) I wanted to start getting the blog updated though because I need to get up some Valentine's day pictures, some zoo pictures, some preschool pictures and some miscellaneous pictures, not to mention duplex pictures that haven't been taken yet... someday someday... It's a good thing I do these updates partially for myself or you may never see some of these pictures :) At least I got the Yosemite update done because that was WAY over due.
Here is a teaser picture of the kids on Valentine's day. My mom loved Allie in this little dress and so she wanted a picture. I wasn't able to get a really good one but oh well.
If Allie is in a picture Wills wants to be in it as well. LOL. Can you tell it was Allie's nap time.
I kind of love this picture. silly...

1 comment:
very cute outfit! I think she looks beautiful in the color red. How are you feeling these days? When's your due date?
Post a Comment