Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Sorry

well I don't have time to post today but I know it has been awhile since I last got the chance, I'm sorry. I have been sick the last two week or so with Mastitis, I am feeling better this week so that is encouraging. Allie had two well baby Dr's appointments and Wills split his head open yesterday. So we have been busy. It is far harder to clean a dirty house then a clean one so I am waiting to have a few hours to really get in and scrub. Mommy has been on survival mode with getting sick, getting ready for Christmas, and trying to finish up a big history project. So all those little things you put off are starting to pile up, such as scrubbing the bath tub... You get the picture. Anyway I will try to squeeze in sometime when I get the chance. Until then I hope you all have a WONDERFUL Christmas. I am very excited to watch Wills this year since he is fully aware of the gifts that are for him.

No comments: