We call Precious little Allie a number of nicknames but among them is the "big girl." We also call her princess and all kinds of other sweet little names. Well our little princess has been rolling over for weeks probably almost two months really. She is so cute! She loves to grab her feet and and her toys. She enjoys her toys a lot and puts them all in her mouth. She is so fascinated by her big brother and daddy. William loves her so much. He pulls her bouncy seat over to where ever we are so she can be a part of the action. He has picked her up several times and I am so thankful she hasn't been hurt. We are very careful with her but he has tried moving her several times. He does a pretty good job but it still scares me a lot when I find him moving her. Nick doesn't seem to mind but I let him know that I do NOT approve. Every morning when Wills first sees her he says GOOD MORNING PRINCESS. It is so sweet. They are a lot of work but also a lot of fun.
The other night Allie didn't sleep well at all! She talked for an hour before we went to sleep and then she woke up in the middle of the night to nurse and did it again. It is pretty funny to think back on because it was totally dark and she was just talking her little heart out. I did not think it was funny in the middle of the night or the next morning however. She still wakes up to eat at least once a night, which I can handle, but the every two hours thing kills me! Speaking of eating she eye balls food like non other! She watches everything we eat go from our hands to our mouths. Nick likes to sneak contraband to her when I am not looking, such as ice cream. She was so mad at him one night because he wasn't sharing it fast enough with her. It was so funny! She yelled at him! It made us all laugh how intense she was. We haven't started cereal with her yet but I think she is going to really like to eat. She even imitates us and gums when she sees us eating (or maybe she is feeling her little teeth that I think are coming in?). My sister can't handle it and hands her over when she is eating anything because it makes her sad not to share a bite with Allie.
She is such a sweet good tempered little girl most of the time and we really enjoy our sweet baby.
sweet smiles while playing on her play mat



3 comments:
What a sweet baby and cute pictures. And William's good morning greeting...it just doesn't get sweeter.
What a doll! Thanks for the update on little Allie. :)
She's adorable, Sarah! I love what you wrote about your kids - I've never met them, but I can totally "see" them through your writing. I can't get over how big she is already!!
Post a Comment