Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Tree


We went out and got our Christmas Tree last Saturday. We were planning on heading up to Tahoe and cutting it down in the forest (the legal way) but Nick was on call so we decided to stay locally. After looking through many "backyard" Christmas tree farms we finally found one in Auburn. It was such a cute little place and Wills really enjoyed running around trying to find our tree.


When we got home William helped mommy decorate the tree as daddy made fudge and Allie hung out and gave her smiles of approval. I love Christmas time! William enjoyed putting the "balls" on the Christmas tree. I bought him a tonka tractor ornament this year and he loves it, just not on the tree. He is so cute. Every day he plugs the lights in for us. He loves to have the Christmas tree in our house.





Can we cut this one down?







William loves to hold Allie my babies


I was trying to get Allie to look at the camera so I was clapping and William decided he needed to clap with me. It was funny.


me and my buddy









Wills hanging the "balls"



Allie watching intently



Daddy taking care of the lights for me.


Although it come significantly short in comparison with grandeur that was our tree last year, here is the one we picked. I don't believe Nick will even have a tree that he loved as much as last years.

No comments: