We met the ladies from church at the Auburn Splash pool last Wednesday. We had a good time hanging out and swimming. Wills got right up on the slides and headed down. He was struggling to get up when so little kid came down and hit him into the water (the lifeguard was suppose to be watching but she wasn't and I was out of reaching distance) and after that he wouldn't go down any slides with out making sure I was waiting for him at the bottom. He had fun hanging out with all his friends especially his little cousins.

climbing on up


some of our friends

Kate and Wills


coming down

look at that face


having fun
1 comment:
this looks like a blast! I need to come up and partay with you guys sometime. My kids would love this place. Our water park is under construction right now, but I'm hoping it turns out something like this. :)
Post a Comment