Well I finally had Nick take a picture of "the belly." I am now 35 weeks and looking quite plump (if you ask me.) Baby is doing well, growing right along schedule, so pretty much just getting fat these next couple of weeks. I am pretty comfy still, my hands and feet are swollen, (no shock there) I use the bathroom every 15 minutes, and I roll over every hour or so at night. All told though I have had a great pregnancy and am not sure I am really ready for labor. It took me going a week over with Wills to get to the point where I was ok with the idea of popping a kid out of me (I could go on but I will refrain from elaborating on my own person thoughts on this whole process :). Anyway... We are great, just trying to wrap my head around the idea that I am going to have another little baby. I am both excited and nervous about all the new changes and challenges.

p.s. I really don't like pictures of myself so Lauren you better appreciate this one!
5 comments:
You are cute!!
You look amazing Sarah! I know what you mean about hating pictures of yourself. I do NOT like pregnant pictures of myself when I'm pregnant... until after the baby is born and then I look back and think "Oh, it wasn't so bad". :)
Seriously though - you look fabulous!
You look good Sarah! You even sound cheerful which is way more than I could say for myself at 35wks. We are excited to find out if we have a new niece or nephew!
hey sarah! its jennie bliss :)
you look so great pregnant! congratulations! I just had a baby girl last December, you can see pics on our blog:
http://abnerandjennie.blogspot.com
Hope all is well, praying for a fast labor for you!
-jennie.david@gmail.com
The picture does not do justice to the real life beauty of My Princess (and the little one).
Post a Comment