Because we lack cable and ultimately the Sunday Ticket we are forced to simply watch the games that are broad casted on ABC, NBC, or Fox. This mights actually work out ok, if we lived in Indianapolis or in New England, but fortunately, we don't. So lets think about the NFL for a minute. Out of the 32 teams in the NFL ranking, number 30 and 31 are located the closes to us. This means that we frequently get the Raiders or 49ers games. So this week we had the terrible misfortune of getting the San Fransisco (ranked 31) vs. Rams (ranked 28). We figured worse case scenario it would be a competitive game. Wills had taken a cat nap in the car on our way home from church so we weren't sure if he would lay down for an afternoon nap. So he and dad sat down to watch some football
5 minutes into the ultra exciting game

I'll have to remember, bad football teams= great naps! Ohh sweet dreams boys and don't worry you didn't miss anything!
3 comments:
That is great Sarah. I love Sunday afternoon and football (that equals naps for me). :) See you on Tuesday.
Such a cute picture. We watched lots of football on Thanksgiving and it brought back fun memories of all the games I'd watch on Sunday afternoons with Dad.
I love the game!
Post a Comment