Tuesday, December 4, 2007

November

Sorry this post is so late. Mommy hasn't been feeling so well.

Can't beat a start with some sweet pictures of my naked little man. After every bath, before he gets dressed, he runs around naked on our bed. He loves it!
What a sweet baby!!! Don't you just want to kiss him? He certainly gets lots of those as his mommy, Aunt Rachel, and Grandma Myers love to give kisses to the baby. I am so excited he has his daddy's clear blue eyes.

We have a had a good couple weeks. We had a great Thanksgiving at the Thornton's house. Wills wasn't hungry and this is what he looked like during dinner. He was actually pretty crabby but he did enjoy the opportunity to play with some of his cousins.
Nick has this silly little hat he wears when it is cold. He tried to wear it during our Thanksgiving kickball game and my sister ever so tactfully told him that if he wore that she wasn't playing. After many a unanimous vote Rachel was able to play kick ball with a good conscious. As silly as Nick looks, Wills looks kind of cute.





Wills and I returned home from a walk one day to find Nick home for lunch. He was wearing his funny hat for the first time. I walked in and told Wills to go say hi to daddy. This usually goes with out saying as Wills adores his daddy. That day however, he cowered behind my leg. I was kind of annoyed until I realized Wills didn't recognize Nick. I walked over and removed the hat and then Wills smiled and ran over to see his dad. It was pretty funny.








As I mentioned earlier my funny little man loves to climb. This is one of his favorites things to do. He climbs on his fire truck and turns the TV off. He thinks it is great. He also uses the fire truck to switch the computer off. ( the computer is that weird looking thing to the right of his head. Nick doesn't have the side panels on)





(This picture was taken on thanksgiving during the Lions game. )








I love this stage in Wills life because he is constantly learning something. He gets into everything but it just makes me laugh most of the time. As I stated earlier he loves to climb. A few weeks ago he learned how to get onto chairs all by himself. He can also pull himself up on the toilet. The result of this is mommy finding him in all sorts of weird spots, such as the dinning room table or the bathroom counter top. He loves to get his tooth past or dump the salt and pepper shakers upside down. He may have learned that last one from my sister at Thanks giving...





Now that Wills can get on chairs by himself we often find him on the computer. If he thinks we are headed over he will run to get there first. The other night he wasn't sleeping well and after being up for over an hour he wanted to get down from our bed. I let him down in the pitch dark night and a few minutes later i heard him cry. I listened for a second to see if he would just come back and then there was a sharp cry so I came running out to see. He was stuck on the computer chair. He climbed up and couldn't get down. It was kind of funny.


I mentioned before that he can use the computer pretty well. He turns the monitor on and off and he moves the mouse to get the screen to reappear. This week he also learned how to move the center of the mouse to get the page to scroll. Pretty cute.






If you look close at these pictures you will see that he has a little road rash on his nose. He fell on a parking block and scratched his nose up. Oh well, it has already healed pretty well.









The last bit of news is a sadder note (at least for mommy.) While climbing into the car on Saturday Wills fell and cracked his tooth. I don't have any pictures yet but don't worry from here on out you won't be able to miss it. I don't think the roots were affected so that is a blessing but he cracked a pretty good chunk out of his from tooth.

3 comments:

Stef said...

Poor little guy! Its so hard on the mommies when they get boo-boos like that.
Your post was fun to read. I love watching our kids go through these new stages. Rachel is learning how to talk and its so fun to watch her experiment with new words. She gets so proud of herself when we understand her. :)

Katie said...

Poor guy. well i expect i'll see his teeth in a couple of weeks. he sure does look big. i'll bet he is going to have a blast at our house during Christmas. love you guys

Colleen said...

These are such great pictures! He's definitely a cutie! I am looking forward to hanging out with you guys- especially when we all feel a little better. Miss you guys!