Tuesday, November 20, 2007

just us hanging out

November has not held any exciting explorations as of yet, so today we are just posting the pictures of our daily lives. I realized the other day that I have forgotten to include little (possible insignificant) details of Wills development. One such example is that Wills loves silverware. He actually does really well with a fork. Managing to get most of his food into his mouth unlike the spoon which is a little harder for him to control correctly.



(a private message has been added by the owner of this blog hope that you can all understand it. ssvd b v vvvddfc vku00o99i jyu8i hujn98iunb j,hvc)




Another activity Wills has taken to is helping mommy with the laundry. Because of our hook ups our washer and dry are not in the most convenient order so we have to reach around the doors to move clothes to the dry. So we give them to Wills and he puts them into the dryer. Works pretty well unless you are in a hurry. Wills current speed is right up there with Cal Trans.




Other fun things that Wills does are retrieve items, such as shoes, his pacifier, and pretty much anything else dad throws for him. When he wants to go outside, which is pretty much always, he goes and gets and shoes and comes and sits on my lap so I will put them on him. He also throws garbage (and many non garbage items) into the trash can. After getting his diaper changed he promptly grabs his dirty diaper and throws it away. I was pretty shocked when he did this on his own initiative for the first time the other day. So after a little purel we have another useful trick.




Wills also loves to climb. He climbs the stairs and he climbs his little table toy, which he never really uses as a toy but more as a ladder, to get himself on our couch. He is very happy with himself when he gets up on the couch all by himself.




We were headed for a bath the other day and I had undressed Wills half way when I turned around to grab something. When I looked back he was undressing himself. It was pretty funny. He couldn't do it very well but he was certainly trying.




Two more of his favorite toys are the "big" computer, versus his little private baby lap top (no our child isn't going to be a computer nerd just like his dad, well definitely, but that's ok!) Wills loves to sit on our laps and type away at the key board. He also figured out that if he moves the mouse the screen will reappear. The other favorite toy is cell phones. Wills walks around the house with the phone pinched in his neck saying "hi , hi" it is pretty cute! Wills however has successfully broken both of our cell phones by sucking on them.


Here is my sweet little baby William when we first brought him home from the Hospital. He was so little!!! Time goes so fast!

I think those are all our fun facts for now. Hope you enjoyed.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just to give credit were credit is due I actually do about zero percent of the laundry when rounded. Just so happend that at this time I was playing with Wills and he heard the washer beep and wanted to move some clothes. For the record Wills has done more laundry in his lifetime than I.

ThompsonOhana said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! I love seeing Wills in his every day life. That's awesome. It's great when they help with laundry, isn't it?

Stef said...

What a cute new baby he was! Poor Ethan had a rough labor and looked like something from another planet when he was born. :)

I love the laundry pics... so adorable!