Monday, November 12, 2007

More Yosemite

Here are the rest of our Yosemite pictures. The rest of the weekend we just took our time and enjoyed the view.
-Warning-There are a lot of Pictures to follow

Here is Half Dome. Half Dome rises 8,842 feet into the air and is one of most amazing display of God's creating. You can climb up cables to the top of half dome and look over at the whole valley. At least Nick's told me so because I didn't accompany him to the top a few years ago.


some Yosemite color
this is usually a full waterfall Willls sneaking away while daddy snaps some pictures



the grandeur of half dome




roasting marshmallows with daddy




hiking around Yosemite falls.








Hanging out on a bench with my mom.







Chillen with dad









Us in the leaves










Exploring our camp site. Including the bear box.


















Look I am the same size as this tree






















Watching leaves fall!



























Wills and dad trying out mom and Wills air mattress.
Us in our super cool Yosemite shirts

3 comments:

Stef said...

Sarah! Good to "see" you! I don't know if you'll remember me, but I met you years ago at the family conferences and then last saw you at Jess and Abe's wedding.
Stefanie (Betti) Arnold. :)
Anyway, congrats on getting married and having such a c-u-t-i-e pie! Looks like you guys are doing well. Jess gave me the url, if you're wondering. :)
Our family website is www.jastef.net

God bless!

Sarah Moulton said...

Hi Steph, of course I remember you! Thanks a lot for the congrats, we are doing really well. I checked out your blog and yoru kids are adorable! Great to hear from you!! Thanks for leaving a message!

Tim Pickard said...

Sarah,
So fun to see pictures of your trip. There are so many great ones. I love all of Wills expressions!
Nicole