
Well we have been busy the last couple days. Mostly with just hanging out. We went on a church family camp last weekend (sorry I don't have pictures I have to get them from aunt Chrisy, might be awhile.) We had a really nice time playing in the dirt. Camping is a dirty activity to begin with, however, this camp site was a little on the, if possible, abnormally dirty side. Wills enjoyed himself thoroughly. All told we had a nice time hanging out with all our church friends.
For more specific William news, he is doing well. He is growing up really fast. I can't believe tomorrow is his first birthday. God has been so good to bless us with such an amazing little guy. He is so much fun and he makes mommy laugh all the time. We really are enjoying the little man. I won't be able to list all the cute things he does because he does so many but here are some of my favorite.
My favorite "William activity" for this month is kicking the soccer ball. He can dribble and kick the soccer ball all around the house. He is very aware of his feet. He has been doing this for awhile now and he can kick the ball on the run. I absolutely love it!!! I think it is the coolest thing. His soccer skills are totally sweet!!! My second favorite activity, and a close runner up to soccer, are his dance moves. Wills get down. He totally dances and he actually has good rhythm. He shakes his shoulders, he spins in circles, and he stomps his feet. (this is definitely something he gets from mommy) Wills and I dance to all kinds of music together, pretty fun stuff! I will work on trying to post some video.

Nick likes to teach William to do different things. Today he was showing him which light switch went to which light. Among Nicks accomplishments as a teacher are teaching William to spin in circles and get dizzy. He tries to teach William all kinds of words. The predominant ones he has taught , now that he has mastered mommy and daddy, are uncle Dave, no, dog, and he is working on mine. I would just like to ask, who teacher there kid to say NO? I think that one is going to come back and bite Nick! In the mean time it is pretty cute to hear Wills little baby voice so no, no, no, it is only cute now cause he doesn't use it forcefully. He also can say Dave and dog very clearly.
William already loves to play on the computer. He comes up next to us when we are typing and hits the key board. Nick jokes with me that Wills needs his own lap top. At least I think it is a joke.

I am sure there are a lot more things I should add but for now that is all I have.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Wills!
Happy Birthday William! Check the mail...in a couple days...probably.
thanks! I will share pictures of my party later.
Love,
Wills
Post a Comment