Friday, June 22, 2007
Haircut
Wills clearly needed a hair cut but I was still a little heart broken to carry it out. We went for a ride in dad's jeep, which doesn't have ac, and when we took Wills out of his car seat his little hair was drenched with sweat. Poor guy! So we bit the bullet and cut his hair. He did relatively well and when it ended he only had a couple spots that were uneven from movement. Here are the pictures. I am still sad that my baby doesn't look so little any more. My mother thinks it makes him look young again (I don't know why?) Aunt Chrisy continually says that is makes him look even more like his daddy. The general consensus is that is looks pretty cute and I agree but I am still a little sad to have the baby looking older.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment