I forgot to update everyone about Wills getting some teeth. He broke four teeth in one day. He got his four top teeth so now he has six. What a big boy he is getting to be! They don't stay little for very long. I took Wills for his Dr. apt the other day and he is 21lbs and 10 oz. He is 2'6''. Everyone tells me he is a chubby little guy but he actually isn't. He is just a really great size! For his weight the charts say he is in the 49% and for his height he is 80%. Although the statistics are interesting ,every child grows differently, so I personally believe it is hard to measure accurately where a child should be.

A couple items to note about this picture. This was Wills first trip to the river. He had a great time chewing on all the rocks. The next item is his teeth. You can see in this picture that the little guy has teeth The final item is that clearly the child needs a hair cut! Which leads me to the next post...
No comments:
Post a Comment