Saturday, June 16, 2007

Walking pictures

here are some pictures of the little man walking. Wills has been able to squat and than stand back up holding his ball for a long time. He can do this with various size balls. He carries a full size (a size 5) soccer ball all over the house. Another thing William loves to do is kick the soccer ball. I am so excited that he kicks the ball. He kicks it all around our house really well. He is into the using his feet lately. He steps and climbs on everything. He occasionally stands up in the bath tub and he tries to sink his toys with his feet. I think it is really funny.







These pictures were the official night we declared him fully able to walk.

2 comments:

ChrisandMissy said...

Dear Will,
How do you do that?
Love,
Anna

Unknown said...

It is easy.

Step 1. Have dad hold just one hand and walk around for an hour or two from your bedroom to the living room to your bedroom to the living room...

Rumor has it that it is killer on the back but I did't notice that at all.