Sunday, March 25, 2007

Just the facts

I am glad that I finally got around to posting the pictures of William, I did however, forget some very important facts.

William for about the last month has been saying DA DA DA DA. This new word has replaced the MA MA MA he previously yelled. He still doesn't know what he is saying but Nick and I like to respond when he mentions either of our names. I am pretty sure we are called mom and dad because they are the first clear sounds that baby's make.

Another recent development (to be specific Wednesday the 21st) is Williams first tooth. It came in on the bottom. He hasn't been particularly fussy because of the tooth but he does have a cold. I am not sure if the tooth or the cold are creating this occasional unhappy mood. In reality he has been pretty regular Wills.

On more of a minor note Wills ate chicken for the first time the other night. He really enjoyed this new food. He is getting frustrated with mommy feeding him and would rather put the food in his own mouth.

William and daddy are also constantly practicing standing up. William can stand up while holding on to something for a few seconds. While in the bath the other day he grabbed the metal track on our shower and pulled himself to a standing up position. I was excited he achieved standing up on his own I just wish he didn't do it in his bath. Wills also loves to hold your hands and walk around. He does pretty good! When he is excited he walks really fast.
Well that is all for now...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Editor's Note: Will can stand for as many minutes as he wants while holding onto something. He can only stand for a few seconds on his own. Twice he has taken a step to prevent himself from falling but no more.