Tuesday, April 17, 2007

busy busy

Hello to all our friends. I am sorry that I have not updated the blog in a long time. We have been busy at the Moulton home. William is now in a full crawl which has mom trying to remove all dangerous objects before he reaches them. This is usually followed by a cry of disappointment from the little man who was headed directly for the specific object he is not suppose to have. I wish it was true that all non- toys were the fun things in life. I wish we never grew out of that. Another reason we have been absent is because we took a trip to Atlanta, GA to see Williams grandparents and aunts and uncles. We had a wonderful trip and William did really well traveling. The only disappointment of the trip was that we didn't get to meet cousin Anna and her parents. We will definitely have to make arrangements to see Anna soon. As I stated earlier we had a really nice trip. Grandpa Moulton had done a lot of work making downstairs a fun. I am not sure Nick spent much time upstairs other than for meals. Wills really enjoyed playing with all his aunts and uncles. He particularly enjoyed playing with Hannah and Jenny who were great babysitters. Well I have to go put the little one to bed so Nick is going to take over... nick never took over and this had been sitting open on my computer for a couple of days!!! When i have time i will fill everyone in on all that is happening in our lives.

1 comment:

ChrisandMissy said...

Pictures? Can we get a couple? We were sad to miss out on you guys. I kept putting off scheduling things for that Saturday just in case tickets went on sale...but they didn't. =(