Thursday, March 8, 2007

Stupid computer!





Wills loves his bath. Particular eating his toys but he loves that wherever he is! He has been able to sit up well enough for the last month to sit by himself in the bath. We all really appreciate that ability.







Saturday morning bath with daddy.












i just spent 20 minutes writing a post about Nick and Wills and play time. I was moving a picture over and all of a sudden a notice came up that Internet explorer was having a problem and they would try to fix it. The next thing I know they closed the program and opened a new window, which of course meant that i lost all my work. I will have to rewrite my post when I get over the depression that has now set in.






I guess I can just make is short.






Nick and Wills love play time! It is really fun! They laugh a lot during play time! I think it is really sweet! Here are some pictures of bath time.






The end

No comments: