Friday, March 23, 2007

A note for my cousin Anna




Dear Anna,


My mom and I read that you didn't like your biter biscuits. I seriously think you need to reconsider. Look at how much fun I am having destroying my cookie.


There are a couple of reasons I think you should reconsider. The first being that I believe they taste yummy. In fact, my mom tried to take it away and I set her straight immediately with a prompt yell. The next reason is that they make a complete mess. You get to coat your face and high chair in cookie. It is really very enjoyable and you don't even have to clean up! What more could you ask for you can make a complete mess with out any consequence. There is the little matter however, of getting your face cleaned, that may be the one reason not to eat such a delightful cookie. This truly is a down side to biter biscuits. Well, I just wanted to share my opinion on the issue.


Love,


William

2 comments:

ChrisandMissy said...

Dear William,
Thanks for the note. I think I will try those biscuits again. You look awesome. I am a little scared of the face wash afterwards though. Grandma said that I'd need an S.O.S. pad to the forehead...is that true? I hope not. Let me know.
Love,
Anna

Moulton family said...

Well Anna, mommy's only used a warm wash cloth and the mess came off but she had to scrub a little and more than once. I was not very happy with the repeated attempts at cleaning my face. If it must be done it needs to be done quickly and efficiently. My final suggestion would be to try zwieback toast. I really like them and they make less mess.