Well, we have some pretty exciting news to share with you all. We are expecting baby number 4!!! We are due in the beginning of Oct but knowing me we’ll be having a baby in the end of October 5th or 9th according to the Dr. That puts me about 14 and a half weeks.
We are all pretty excited. Wills really wants a brother. Allie wants a girl, but decided she’d take one of each, we know that’s not happening though, and all she really cares about is if she can hold the baby when it comes. She’s the most excited about the baby. She already pets my stomach. Keira doesn’t know what’s going on.
So how am I? Pretty good. I have gotten some of my energy back the last two weeks and that’s been nice. I am seriously exhausted with this pregnancy. All my extra time was spent sleeping the last few months. My house and all other extra activities (like the blog I thought this was a good excuse though:) were put on the back burner. I get nauseous with each pregnancy but I’m still functional for the most part so that’s a huge blessing. I have also felt better with this pregnancy I think then my others. Still yucky especially if I let myself get anywhere near being hungry but only a handful of times have a thought I was going to loose my stomach. That hasn’t happened which is very nice. I don’t know why it’s called morning sickness because for me for the most part I’m much worse at night. I’ve gone to bed a lot just thinking if I fall asleep I won’t feel like crap anymore. As my momma reminded me when I start to complain, “oh it’s all worth it for a baby though”.
I’m sorry I don’t have any pictures of myself. I’ll have to see if Wills can get one this week :) By pregnancy number 4 I’m already rocking a pretty solid baby bump. I finally pulled out all the maternity pants and I have to say they are so comfy. It’s lovely to have pants that fit but also give room for baby!!!
Hope you have a splendid day!
6 comments:
Congratulations!!!! So happy for you guys :)
yay!!! Congrats! So happy for you guys. I rocked a solid baby bump by about week 9 this time around :)
Looking forward to seeing pics of your growing tummy and eventually seeing your new blessing!!
I will be praying for you and baby.
Kara's 4th birthday is October 3rd, so I know she'd root for that date ;-)
Wahoo! The news is out :)So glad you are feeling better. Congrats again, friend!
Glad to hear you are feeling better, Sarah!
I havent been on the computer in weeks! CONGRATS!! I was actually thinking you were due to be pregnant soon and was going to ask you like a month ago. That is soo very exciting!!!!
Post a Comment