Thursday, February 2, 2012

Merry Christmas

Well I hope you all had a lovely Christmas. Now that is official Feb… I will be posting the rest of our Christmas pictures. I left one of our camera’s at my parents Christmas eve assuming since we had the other at home we were fine but the memory card was missing and even though we have about 10 I couldn’t find one. I’m still a little confused by how that all worked but the point is that we didn’t get any pictures of our personal little family Christmas. On Christmas Eve (well early Christmas morning) miss Allie got the stomach flu. It had been floating around the extended family so I knew it was a possibility but still never fun. it really wasn’t bad though and when she woke up that morning she was fine. We decided to skip church and keep the germs at home let the kids sleep in after a really late night the night before and meet up at my parents for the family Christmas. Allie was fine all day. She was running around ate and everything and that was it and thankfully no one else got it. Keira got a bug last week but a different one and she was the only to get that so far so that was nice.

So I didn’t take many pictures but here are a few.

Christmas Eve_12Allie in her pretty Chistmas Dress from her great grandpa. My mom said “oh she looks so cute! did you get a picture because it will probably never be that color again!”Christmas Eve_13Christmas Eve_14Christmas Eve_15Christmas Eve_17

Keira was in desperate need of a nap. She hadn’t gotten enough sleep and you could tell. she didn’t want to open the presents and then she liked it and got mad they were all gone. She’s a little turkey that girl.

Christmas Eve_18Christmas Eve_19Christmas Eve_20Christmas Eve_21 sorry I didn’t take more pictures. I guess I was caught up in the all the festivities and eating. We have a delicious Christmas brunch and it’s one of my very favorite parts of Christmas!!!! Oh yeah we have Christmas dinner to but I love breakfast food.

and here was our tree this year. I got to pick it out instead of Nick and Wills so it’s a nice “doesn’t rearrange all the furniture in my house completely size” the boys were somewhat unimpressed. I found it much more reasonable sized.

christmastree

 

here are some pictures of Allie doing the dishes from around the same time I thought they were funny.  She can’t really reach anything but she did them and she was determined to.

dishes alliedishes allie_1dishes allie_2

that’s it for today but now I’m done with the holidays and can move on to our other activities.

1 comment:

The Abe Green Family said...

Good job catching up!! Christmas looked like it was fun. Hope your trip was nice:)