well winter has been a bit of a disappointment to my kids and husband. We have really hardly gotten any rainy days. It’s has felt a whole lot like spring not winter. Should make for an interesting summer. My husband loves the rain and so therefore my children do as well. Rain makes them all want to go outside and play. One rainy day we headed out to observe the weather during our recess from school. here are some pictures
oh I’m sorry I’ve been a slacker. I haven’t been feeling 100% and a few weekends ago Nick and I went away and I also forgot my “Give them grace” book at my moms. failure, I know :) But you know how it goes.
here are our pictures
3 comments:
your kids have gotten SO big! Especially your baby, wow!
Love these pics. Our kids like the rain too. We all do. Although, we're not the type of people that get affected by weather. Except snow. I'd not want to live in an area where we'd be snowed in too often :)
Fun pics!! Kiera does look so big and grown up:)
SOO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment