On Christmas Eve we played flag football but I didn’t take any pictures. I love family sports days. They are always loads of fun. I really should have taken pictures :(
That night our extended family gets together at my moms and we sing Christmas Carols and open my Grandma’s gifts and gifts to the family and such. My mom decided to have a h’orderves competition for the food. I believe the bacon wrapped asparagus won. I over heard a few sore looser say that of course it won it was bacon… lol. I Voted for something else. After the singing and gift opening there was a stocking decorating competition. I thought I took more pictures of those but I just got the winner and I was impressed!
love my big crazy family
1 comment:
I love when you post about holidays with your family!
You guys know how to have a good time :)
Post a Comment