So yes I haven’t updated in awhile. at first it was simply because the holidays were busy and then we had to get back into school starting so I gave myself a time out. Now I realize I’m a little intimidated because I know I have a lot to blog about so I didn’t really want to get started because I knew it was going to take a big chunk of my time but here I am getting it done :)
Gingerbread houses
One of our favorite holiday family traditions is gingerbread houses. My sister was messing with our dates on when she would be back from school so we almost did it with out her because the dates were pretty limited and more then one of the boys in the family put a foot down and “said what’s the point if Rach isn’t there?” pretty sweet huh? I thought so! So she came into town and we had a party :)
for time sake I’m going to just let the pictures speak for themselves
No comments:
Post a Comment