Ok so here are the pictures of where we live
when you walk in the front door this is what you see :)
here is our living room.
the view from our living room into our kitchen dinning room
the view from the back side of our table to our living room
I should have taken a picture of the hall to show where the rooms are but I didn't. As you walk down the hall there is a bathroom on the right then immediately Allie's bedroom on the left. Wills bedroom is at the end of the hall and ours is right next his on the right.
Here is our bedroom
the view from our bathroom into our room. That slider leads to our backyard.
Allie's bedroom. She is currently still in the crib because she likes to wake up at 3 am so we are working through that... hoping she learns to get over it before baby moves into the crib in a few months.
I am still working on this room. I need a dresser and can not find one I like, well for a reasonable price at least, pottery barn has lovely furniture :)
our first bathroom (not that you care :)
the bathroom in our bedroom
the view from our bedroom into the hall. You can see Allie's room and Wills bedroom doorway is immediately right.
Wills room. Soon to be Wills and Allie's room. We are just trying to get some of our sleeping issues worked out in individual rooms first before Allie moves in. I figured baby will sleep in our room for a few months anyway probably.
the book shelf is where Allie's bed is going to be going.
Wills room looking into the hall. That is our bedroom door. 
well that is all I have for now. I will have to get a few more of the outside eventually.
1 comment:
LOVED all the pictures!! Go Sarah. And, so close to have baby K :)
Hey, I'm going to be putting together a post of "my favorite things/rooms around my house" - I had hoped after seeing mine, that others would join in and I could link to them on my site! Do you mind if I link to this post when I post mine??
Post a Comment