Thursday, April 2, 2009

at home

I have these picture so I am going to post them even though I already did a post today. enjoy.
can you spell trouble! I can, A-L-L-I-E. She started crawling a few weeks ago ( I think I mentioned that already,) however, she is now getting fast and she seems to have simultaneously figured out how to pull herself up on everything! In her crib in the bath and on every random insecure item in our home. She has several bruises from falling and bonking herself. She is a crazy girl. I am shocked how fast she seems to have gotten mobile. I love this age even though it brings all kinds of new challenges. It is definitely one of my favorite stages.
such sweet chubby baby legs!!! wills found this "quad" at the thrift store the other day and I was all to aware it was going home with us or mommy was going to get a lesson in patiently parenting through a fit. We did call dad for an ok and then we took it home. He did end up throwing a fit because I didn't let him ride it in the parking lot. What a terrible mom I am. (that is a joke) anyway... nick got it working and even though it is to small and will fit Allie pretty soon, Wills loves it.

stealing the Popsicle from daddy

needing a little assistance near the end. We bought some ice cream the other day and she saw us take it out and she came charging over to get some. SHE IS FAST! she was there super quickly.



Popsicles are one of Allie, daddy, and Wills favorite treats. Allie is super aggressive when she wants a bite. She grabs Nicks hand and pulls it toward her and bounces as she waits to get her turn. She also takes the biggest bites ever! We are still shocked she hasn't gotten a brain freeze. She does the same thing with ice cream. She loves "grown up food." She would gladly give up baby food to eat regular food. She is eating all kinds of table food. She loves them.

2 comments:

Stef said...

Allie is so big and so cute and at such a fun age!! From about 6 months to 2 years is my absolute favorite... so far. :)

Melissa said...

What a big girl Allie is!

Chris is jealous of Will's quad...