Friday, March 6, 2009

Hanging out at home

the cold that the kids and I have has been hanging on for a couple weeks. Allie has been feverish all week, Wills is feeling pretty good but still coughing, and I am right in there somewhere. We have been spending more time at home lately just laying low. The kids both seem to need me so our days have been long. I have been trying to take them out for walk to get fresh air which has been nice. Other then that we haven't done all that much.

Aunt Rach goes to college right around the corner from our house so she comes over when she has breaks. Nick parents gave us Mario Cart for our Wii and Wills loves to play. He can't do it all on his own yet but he enjoys playing the "motorcycle game." He loves quads and motorcycles!






he loves his vest. so cute!

Allie loves to put everything in her mouth!
She loves to eat PAPER! seriously she eats any paper that is in the area. she is learning to crawl so she gets around and grabs various paper article then I have to go fish it out of her mouth. It get's stuck on the roof of her mouth.

She can now go from laying down to sitting up and she is gets up on all fours ready to go. It won't be long. She actually went forward crawling this week but just a little.
hi
We were having breakfast the other day and Wills hoped up on the table to hang out with Allie.

they make me smile
she is so fascinated by him. Especially this week, while she isn't feeling well, she gets gets mad at him really quickly. I can't blame her he gets right in her face. I feel like I am constantly telling him to be careful or leave her alone. He can make her laugh so hard though! It is adorable.
moments later he was jumping off the table.

2 comments:

ChrisandMissy said...

1- Will's face while playing the Wii is awesome.
2- Alli waving 'hi' in her highchair...what a little doll!
3- Sick kids...I feel for ya. It's hard having two needy kids all...day...long...
4- Is that the vest from Talbots from two Christmases ago?
5- Hope you guys feel better soon. =)

Stef said...

I cannot get over how big your sweet baby is getting! That first year goes by way too fast. Loved the post!