Sunday, February 22, 2009

hello again

We haven't been feeling well for the last week so we haven't been doing to much. Wills got the yucky cold that seems to be going around, cough, fever, congestion, snaught nose, achy body, you know the one. He passed it along to sister and so now she is going through it. (I feel like I have had a touch all along.) We took a trip to the Dr. to make sure it wasn't anything serious and she said nope just going to run it's course. So Wills has been sleeping back in our bed and about half of the night I sleep in his. He keeps me up every time he coughs and it doesn't seem to rattle Nick so I let the boys snuggle and I try to get a little sleep in between big coughing fits or baby crying. Fortunately he seems to be on the mend. He still tells me he doesn't feel good, which I believe, but I also think he knows it gets him what he wants.
Allie has some weird rashes we are trying to get worked out. One of her back and one on her rear. The Dr. said she thought her back was from product use. I hardly put any "products" on her so we will see. Her bottom is looking much better so I am thankful for that since now we have the cold to deal with. Oh and Allie is sitting up all by herself now. To help with the back rash she has been taking baths siting up like a big girl. She looks so cute.

here are the pictures of the week.

Nick and Wills snuggling. Wills always sleeps this close. If I get into bed he just makes sure to touch both of us. If we both get up he wakes up with in ten minutes.
I felt bad taking this pictures. It was a completely dark room and the flash kept firing so I could get the shot. Didn't wake either of them up.
Wills in allies walker
he stands up and walks around then sits back down .silly guy
he climbed into the diaper box. he folds up so small.





Wills loves to climb into Allies crib. On occasion I will go in there after her nap to find him telling me "she woke up on her own" hmmm.
Allie looking a little desperate. Umm Mom you see this big guy don't you.
Playing together in the crib

Sitting like a champ. eating some books. what else do you do with them? she actually likes to look at them with me but then she tries to eat them.

Some pictures daddy took while playing with Allie.

She is getting pretty close to crawling
playing
Nick can't really do anything without Wills wanting to be a part of it. If daddy's not at work or school you are sure to find William close by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Sarah! Jenni Campbell here...sorry to hear that you've been sick. That is no fun! Thank you once again for taking the time to blog....I love to check yours and see how you all are doing. Guess what we had for dinner last night? Chicken and Corn Chili! It sounded so good (and with morning sickness, if it sounds good that's half the battle.:)) and Merv asked to have the leftovers packed in his lunch. Sure sign he likes it! Thanks for the recipe....love you!