Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Our home- lots of pictures warning!

My friend Lauren asked me to take pictures of where I live and I am finally getting around to it. Better late then never, even though she asked me a long time ago! Our apartment is nothing fancy but it has become our little home that I am so thankful for. I am thankful for the Lords provisions even though it might not be exactly where we would like to live it is definitely more then we deserve. So, for all of you near and far who haven't visited, here you go.
This is the front door and the kitchen (just in case you missed that)
here is the living room and the other side of the living room
here is the view from the kitchen.


the view from our patio. When we got married we lived at the same complex but in a one bedroom which was in the center of complex. This apartment is so much nicer because it is more secluded. It is harder to get to and from the car which is a pain when unloading groceries or anything from the car but we don't hear cars all night long or people being loud in the middle of the night. much nicer. Unfortunately all that land is fenced in so we can't play on it. That would be lovely, oh well.
as you walk down the hall there is a laundry room on the right then the bathroom, the kids room is on the left and our bedroom is at the end of the hall.
I am so thankful to have a laundry room! bathroom
our bedroom. Allie slept in the back and play for a couple months when she first came home but now she sleeps in the other room with Wills. They both came to bed with us last night so it could be argued this our family room. we call it "our big bed"our room has a little sink and medicine cabinet in it. If I were a roommate and I would love this feature but I would much rather just have a big linen closet or something. We do have a big walk in closet that I LOVE! it stores so much stuff. Camping gear scrapbook stuff linens clothes. You name it it might be in there.

here is the kids room. William loves to climb into Allie's crib.
Wills big bed
a picture from Williams bedI had to lower Allies crib a couple weeks ago when I found her trying to pull herself out.
Aunt Chrisy makes beautiful quilts and this one was for Allie when she was born.a closer look for those who are into that kind of stuff

then next four pictures I just thought were funny. That girl is bound to be tough with a punk for an older brother. We don't let him be mean to her but she is always vulnerable with him near by.

Wills what are you doing?

well that's all. Hope you enjoyed a glimpse into our little home. Come visit any time! we can all squeeze in.

3 comments:

ChrisandMissy said...

Thank you for the tour, Sarah! It's so nice to be able picture where you guys are.=)
Also, Alli's quilt is adorable! I'm impressed with Chrissy's skills.
Our girls are in the same room too, but Anna goes down in our room every night and then we switch her over to her room when we go to bed. I guess it's musical beds until what, high school?

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah!
Thanks for sharing pictures of your home! It is so adorable!!! I can't wait to get our own place and start decorating and stuff like that! :) We should get together! I'd love to see you :)
Hope your having a great day!
love,
Nicole

Stef said...

it was SO fun to see pictures of your house! I love what you said about it being more than you deserve and how you're so thankful for it. A home isn't a home because of where it is or how big it is, its a home because your family lives in it and its where memories are kept.