One Sunday afternoon I wanted to get a picture of Allie in her pretty little dress we borrowed from Aunt Chrisy. One serious advantage to having older girl cousins, we get to borrow all their pretty clothes.
Those of you who know my husband well will understand that when Nick decides he doesn't want to do something, or he thinks your idea stinks, it is really hard to get him to cooperate anyway... This happens a lot when I want to take random pictures of our children.
from the picture above it appears that my son is going to be just like his father. I am pretty sure that look is saying what his mouth wants to "mom this is totally stupid!" LOL
One of Williams favorite things to do right now is to drop kick the ball. He is really good at it! He usually uses a soft ball but he will even drop kick a full size soccer ball. Crazy kid!
Such a cute little boy making his best fake smile.
My pretty princess in her daddy's arms.
I put all three of these up because I think they are so cute. Allie likes people she knows much more then Wills did as an infant. Her particular favorite is her mommy but daddy is right up there. She lights up when he comes home. She hears his voice and looks for him. She almost always saves her biggest smiles for him. She also started laughing at him. She was so tired the other day but she couldn't help but laugh at daddy. It was such a funny tired laugh. We both know that she is going to be much harder to discipline then her brother and that mommy will probably end up being tougher on her then daddy. She is our little princess. 

William makes sure that daddy remembers him :) he doesn't mind when he plays with her as long as he is included. So cute! Wills is definitely going to have some competition for daddy's time. I lost that battle as soon as William could interact (In Nick's defence not because he particularly thinks I am boring he is just a wonderful father who truly enjoys his children.)

Allie loves to grab things. She frequently pulls her pacifier out. Such a sweet picture though :)



William makes sure that daddy remembers him :) he doesn't mind when he plays with her as long as he is included. So cute! Wills is definitely going to have some competition for daddy's time. I lost that battle as soon as William could interact (In Nick's defence not because he particularly thinks I am boring he is just a wonderful father who truly enjoys his children.)

Allie loves to grab things. She frequently pulls her pacifier out. Such a sweet picture though :)

we had the wonderful privilege of playing with some of our friends at Bounce U which is a indoor place with bounce houses. Wills had a blast running around and getting lots of energy out. These pictures are terrible but they are so funny! These little guys are filled with air and bounce and he kept falling over when he bounced. He loved it.





One of our cute little friends Clair Lesiw. She was a little calmer on the bouncy thing.

Wills favorite activity, well after Mom went down it with him once. Let's be honest here and say I didn't mind being included and was kind of excited to try it out myself. On one of the slides I got a burn. LOL.
This was Wills favorite thing there for sure.
Wills buddy Ty Garate. Ty is 8 months older and Wills was going a little slow for him. How fun to have friends to play with!

Thanks for inviting us Sara we had a great time. Thanks for being a great sport about Allie sharing her diaper "blessings" with you, only a mother of three could react so sweetly.
William wasn't that inclined to take a nap one day so I heard him playing around in his bedroom when the noise stopped I went to check out what was going on. Here is where I found him fast asleep. He is getting so big. I think having a new baby reminds me how fast he grew up. Makes me so sad! I just love my babies so much!

Wills favorite activity, well after Mom went down it with him once. Let's be honest here and say I didn't mind being included and was kind of excited to try it out myself. On one of the slides I got a burn. LOL.
This was Wills favorite thing there for sure.
Wills buddy Ty Garate. Ty is 8 months older and Wills was going a little slow for him. How fun to have friends to play with!
Thanks for inviting us Sara we had a great time. Thanks for being a great sport about Allie sharing her diaper "blessings" with you, only a mother of three could react so sweetly.
William wasn't that inclined to take a nap one day so I heard him playing around in his bedroom when the noise stopped I went to check out what was going on. Here is where I found him fast asleep. He is getting so big. I think having a new baby reminds me how fast he grew up. Makes me so sad! I just love my babies so much!

2 comments:
You seriously have one beautiful baby girl. No joke. And Wills is so cute... such a little man. :)
I loved all these posts. Its amazing to me how quickly time flies! I remember meeting you (years ago!) at a Family Camp and you were about the same age as Chrissy's oldest. And now I'm reading your blog about YOUR kids!
Those are some pretty stinkin cute kids!! I think your ideas of posing them for photos is a GREAT idea! I would do the same. So cute!
-Stevie (Nick's former co-worker)
Post a Comment