Thursday, October 9, 2008

Big Water Sept 20

I may get a couple of these next post out of order but I am going to post things as I find the pictures. We take so many pictures that sometimes they all get put into mysterious folders I have to find. Let it be noted I put them there and then forget :)


We went and watched Dave play soccer in San Ramone in September. It is pretty close to the ocean so Nick had told Wills we could go the big water. We ended up not making it to the ocean that day so Nick told Wills he would take him to the big water the next weekend. I was planning on going up to Tahoe for a women's retreat with our church but the following weekend Megan passed away and Friday was just an emotionally exhausting day for me so I decided to tag along with Nick. So as Nick says, he and Wills ended up with three extra girls since Rach and Allie came as well.



It was a beautiful day of just relaxing and hanging out. We spent most of our time at the ocean. We started there and then drove to golden gate park and then back to the "big water" as Wills says. It was a gorgeous day in SF. Cold but just right. So refreshing.

Here Rachel is rescuing William from getting really wet. This is one of his favorite parts of going to the big water.


this is our second session on the beach, at sunset.


I love this little guy so much :) He is so full of life and energy just like his daddy.



by the end of both beach sessions Wills was wet, happy, and tired.
my boys

sweet Wills


I tried to post small pictures but i just don't like them so i moved back to medium size.


aunt Rach an Wills me and my babies

Allie wasn't the biggest fan of the wind so we kept her pretty wrapped up.



our little family









daddy's preferred method of moving Wills out of the way of the waves.





so cute.

when we got there it wasn't cold enough for wills jacket but he was convinced he needed it :)

No comments: