Wednesday, October 29, 2008

3 of life


We had a Thornton family reunion two weekends ago. here are a few highlights. Not all the family was able to make it but maybe next year. This is my mom's side of the family (my maiden name is Myers :) which is pretty big. It was so great to see some of my cousins that we haven't seen in a couple years. We were able to meet several new little faces which was so fun.


A few of the family hanging out
I got inspired to pick the camera up after most of the family had already left. Go figure.
The two cute little girls are Katie's twins Hannah and Hailey. She is Brian and Maureen's daughter. I am not sure which this is I can't tell them apart. Aunt Maureen holding her granddaughter.

playing with her mommy.



My cousin Kell holding her niece Sonni. My cousin Kristine had a baby a week after I had Allie and this was the first time the little girls got to meet.

Sonni and Allie meeting for the first time.

My Uncle Tim's little Dog max



My Aunt Maureen's husband, Uncle Brian, holding one of his granddaughters.


My cousin Katie holding Allie.



Joe and James playing the bean bag toss while Rachel watches on.
These random people rented this bounce house for a birthday party and they let our kids use it. So nice!


No comments: