Thursday, September 25, 2008

Funeral

Megan's funeral is today at 10:00 am with a reception at my parents house immediately following. Please pray for strength for the family but especially Chrisy. She went back into the hospital yesterday because she still had preeclampsia in her system. She was able to stay off the mag (which she hated so much she was considering letting her body go into seizures to stay off of it) and she is feeling much better. She was released last night and the Dr. sent her home with some blood pressure medication so that stays low. Pray especially for her headaches. She gets headaches when she is tired, stressed, and crying and I would imagine this day will include all three of those items. Thank you.

5 comments:

Stef said...

Sarah, please tell Dan and Chrissy we are praying for them. I simply cannot imagine what they're going through.
If I wasn't due and you guys didn't live so far away, we would be there today... just know our love and prayers are with you all.

How are you doing?

Renee Bailie said...

I happened upon this blog through the Kostjuk website. Please tell Dan and Chrisy that we will be praying for them. My husband and I went to school with Dan and I was shocked to see pictures of him on the site - I went back and checked the name and was amazed that it was Dan.

I cannot imagine the pain that they are going through right now - I'm thankful that they have the hope of a God, the sustainer of life. Please tell them we will be praying!
Renee (Peters) Bailie

The Abe Green Family said...

Your whole family is in our thoughts and prayers especially with Dan and Chrisy. I so wanted to be there, but the Lord had other plans. I hope that Dan and Chrisy continue to feel the presence of the Lord with them during this most painful and dificult circumstance.

Acy said...

Still praying for them everyday...

-jennie david(bliss)

Emily Stone said...

My family and I are praying for Dan, Chrisy, the girls, and all of you guys; I pray that you all will be strengthened by the power of the Holy Spirit and overwhelmed with the ever-present, unfailing love of our great God.
Love you Sarah!
P.S. Wes said Allie is so adorable! I can't wait to come see you; hopefully sometime soon :)