Friday, August 29, 2008

recent pictures

Well being the mother of two keeps me very busy. The days when I am actually trying to accomplish anything other then feeding and bathing my children are all filled up. I love having my two little ones but it does make things more complicated, at home, let alone when we go out. William is still doing well with his sister. I would say our biggest struggle is sharing his things. This seems to be something he is going through in general not just with Allie. Specifically with her when he doesn't want her to ride in his stroller. These lessons are so good for him and I am thankful he has a little sister to help him deal with his selfishness! He really does love her though and wants to hold her all the time... (You can see where this is going) he, obviously, isn't allowed to hold her by himself but the other day she was laying on the floor and he decided to hold her. In all fairness he did a good job. She never cried and when i got to her he was supporting her head well and everything. He was however strictly warned never to do it again. They are cute together. On that note here are some pictures I took the other day. I can't choose which ones to post so I am going to post them all. They are just to sweet and cute to my mothering heart to omit any.

My sweet sweet babies...
such blue eyes big girl!

Silly face


All three of these are very very much so William faces.




So big!

These pictures may have you thinking, if you are an astute observer or haven't heard, that William is missing his front tooth. He had been complaining about his tooth hurting him back in July so we took him to the dentist on July 12th and it was infected so he had to have it pulled. Fortunately it was a Saturday so Nick was able to come and hold him down during the shots to get it numbed. It was far to much for my pregnant hormones to handle and I had to wait in the car and wipe away the tears. When he was finished he couldn't have his pacifier and so we just walked around and cried together. It makes me laugh now but the dental assistant felt pretty bad for me. She has never been pregnant so I informed her that I was fine I was just a little hormonal :)




giving hugs





Here is proof for all of those sceptics that Allie does open her eyes, which are currently still blue, here's hoping! Actually Allie has gotten a lot more alert the last two weeks. She loves to interact and tries to talk and smile at people. She and daddy shared a special Saturday morning together where she told him all about life while mom and Wills slept in :) And she and Aunt Rachel had a long talk while mommy and Wills washed daddy's dirty car. It is really special and fun to have a sweet little baby around again.
i love theses pictures of my doll!






William insisted on wearing his new pajamas I just bought him. He looks pretty cute in them and I let him wear them to bed but I put my foot down about wearing them outside when it is 100 degrees out. Silly boy!









Look at the camera Allie
Wills loves zippers








Who says my kids look alike?







Do we have to take more pictures mom
Oh I just love that sweet smile!!
Aren't they precious!!!!

Sweet baby!










Well that's all. I hope it wasn't that bad. I just love those two little babies!

2 comments:

The Abe Green Family said...

She is so beautiful, Sarah!! Yikes! You guys are going to be in trouble in about 16 years :)

We can't forget Wills. He is such a cutie pie as well. His tooth cracks me up!

ThompsonOhana said...

Aw, Sarah, I loved all of the pictures! Allie is so much more alert, and I LOVE her smile! Wills looks great, such a loving big brother. I'm so glad I got to meet them finally, if not, my heart would be hurting to see those pictures and not have met them! You are truly blessed with 2 beautiful, special children!