Well as I mentioned in the previous post we have had a busy couple weeks. Starting Friday August 1st we celebrated Dan's 30th birthday that same night Joce celebrated her 18th. The next day I had a morning thing then that night we had a small family going away party for Dave. Monday we went to dinner with Dave before he headed off to the Master's College for soccer camp before he starts school there. Then on Wednesday Nick's parents flew out from Georgia for a visit.We had a great visit with Grandpa and Grandma Moulton. Wednesday we had dinner and went to Nick's soccer game. Thursday we went to downtown Sacramento and that night we celebrated Williams 2nd birthday with all of the family. We missed having Uncle Dave:( Friday we went for a hike in Tahoe, which was beautiful. Then on Sunday we went down to Nick's great Aunt's 80th birthday party. Great Aunt Marie looks fabulous she even did an impressive jig! We enjoyed seeing a lot of extended family. It was the first time William, Allie, and I were able to meet most of Nick's extended family. Nick's mom is from a big family (she is one of nine, oddly enough so is my mom) so there were a lot of people there. We said goodbye to Nick's parents and headed home. Tuesday we had the pleasure of going to dinner with Grandpa Roundsville and Uncle Victor. I forgot that I had a small mostly family baby shower for Allie that night so we left right after dinner and headed up to Grandma's house. My Aunt Lisa from Hawaii is visiting so we planned Allie's little shower of love while she was going to be visiting. Yesterday William had a dentist appointment so we went there and then we went up to go swimming with Aunt Lisa the kids and Grandma. Soooooo we have been busy. Add watching the Olympics every night in there and we have been busy busy. We are enjoying our summer however, and I am all to aware that it is flying by, and that Nick will be starting school to soon.
During all this time Allie has been getting big. She is such a cute little baby. Her face has filled out and she is looking more and more like William. Even I finally agree that she looks a lot like Wills, however, Marie told me last night she looks more like me then Wills does and I still see my sister in her. She doesn't have Nick's eyes which William clearly does. William is still doing well. He loves to hug and kiss Allie. I love having two babies and I am excited to watch them grow together. It will be so fun when they can play and interact a little more. I am enjoying having an infant again and it is sad, but good, that they grow so fast.














1 comment:
GREAT pictures! Sarah, I couldn't believe you were out hiking...you're amazing. And crazy. But mostly amazing.
Sounds like a very fun summer.
Post a Comment