Monday, July 14, 2008

A post before baby comes...

Well to begin, I am still pregnant. I didn't seem to mind until I passed my due date and all of a sudden I was like OK lets get this over with. It is inevitable that I have to go through labor so let's just do it! Anyway God in His wisdom still has me very pregnant. I am thankful however that I am not that uncomfy. Maybe God just wanted my house extra clean??? Wills and I accomplished that this morning so maybe baby will come tonight? I can dream can't I?? In all reality I think Thursday would work nicely :) anyway... We'll keep you posted.



Until then, I am chipping away at things that may have to be put of for a few days when I have baby, such as the blog, so here we go.



We spent the 4th of July with my family watching Tennis in the morning then Wills and I headed to a parade with Grandpa and Grammy and Uncle Josh (Nick went running with Dave.) We met some friends and Uncle Dan and his family so there were lots of little people for Wills to hang out with. Then we met up with dad and Dave for some fireworks and that was our day. Wills and Kate were really cute during the fire works. Kate would say "one, two, three," and wait for the explosion and Wills would say "all done" when the light went out. Kids make things like that so fun!














Here Wills and Nick are headed out for a bike ride. William LOVES to go for bike rides with dad!














I was cooking dinner the other day and decided Wills needed some entertainment so I flipped on the Wii and tried to get Wills to play a game it is some Mario game (Mario 64 Nick says...) where he can just hit buttons and make Mario run around. So I turned it on and handed over the controller. Nick was like, show him how to hold it and which buttons to push, I think I laughed and said, You really think I know how to do that??? I wish I wasn't almost completely lost when it comes to Video games but I am. I can turn them on but I never played much as a kid. I am sure Wills will know more then I do by tomorrow :) Anyway Daddy sat down and they had a fun couple of minutes playing Mario together.

1 comment:

Stef said...

Hi Sarah! I'm looking forward to seeing baby pictures and hearing what you have! I remember being late with Ethan (only a week, but still...) and it was awful. I hate having no end in site, but it sounds like you do have an induction date, if you go to far?

Hang in there! Your life is about to change, for the better and get so much more exciting. You're going to be shocked at how much love to you find for another baby. I remember wondering if I could love any child just as much as Ethan... God is good and gives it to us in great measure!

Praying for you!
-Stef