At the moment I am holding Allie in one hand and typing with the other. William is swimming with his Aunt Rachel so this post will be short. I would love to tell you all about our sweet little girl and all the things that make her so sweet and special but I don't have the time. So you will have to settle with knowing we are all doing well. Mommy and Allie are recovering well, William loves his baby sissy (as he called this morning,) and Nick has been a huge help especially with sweet Wills.
Here are some pictures. I haven't taken that many yet but we'll get there.



The quality of this image from a photography stand point is completely unacceptable but it is absurdly CUTE! I love that Nick has his arm holding Wills back from loving his sister a little to much. Sooo sweet...

3 comments:
She is just darling! All that hair, it's so cute. I'm sure you guys are enjoying all the sweetness that comes with a baby girl. =)
I love that pic of Nick restraining Wills...that's the way it goes with 2yo sibs.
Glad you all are doing well. Hope you have a great week :)
those are very cute pictures! I love the yawning one. :)
Congrats!!
Post a Comment