Thursday, July 10, 2008
baby news or lack there of
Baby number 2 seems to be quiet happy in mommy's tummy. I went to the Dr. for my 40 week appointment, I am due Sunday July 12th, and there is a little more going on then last week but not much. I have another Dr. apt next Wednesday and would not be surprised to make it. Fortunately I am pretty comfortable other then some uncomfy leg hip never spasm I am doing alright. I get contractions but not in any sort of pattern and not painful just uncomfy ones. So hang in there it might be a couple weeks. I will for sure have the baby by July 26th because that is two weeks after I am due. Although Nick and Wills are suffering the side affects of a 40 week pregnant lady, mostly hormones and late night crankiness, I still feel pretty good so I am fortunate. We will see how next week goes :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the update. Can't wait to meet the little person :)
Post a Comment