Thursday, January 17, 2008
The rest of the holidays
After returning home we had the opportunity to have a mini Christmas/ Birthday party for family members with my family. We had a great time all hanging out and opening more gifts. Unfortunately I forgot he camera or I could show you pictures of the super cool ty-dye shirts my brother Nate and his son Gavyn made for the whole family (all 17 of us plus one extra for our family:) We received so many fun gifts but among our favorites were DDR (dance dance revolution)and sing star for PlayStation . We had a blast singing and dancing our hearts out. Although Nick lacks any singing talent he certainly tries and he is pretty entertaining. I beat him pretty easily at sing star and he kills me at ddr (and looks like a complete nerd doing it :) Good times. New Years Eve was spent at Dan and Chrisy's just hanging out. Then on New Years we played kick ball and had pizza followed by some group competition in sing star. All told we had a wonderful time over all our holidays, we especially enjoyed daddy being home extra time. Sorry there aren't any pictures I kept forgetting the camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment