Tuesday, January 8, 2008

ignoring the blog

Well the last days after the holidays, I have just been relaxing and taking time to reorganize the house, well that's not all but I haven't taken time to update my blog is the point. Wills and I have thoroughly enjoyed the last weeks because we got to have Nick extra extra time. Nick finished school for the semester so we have him back three nights a week which he was usually absent, SOOOOO nice. On top of that he had time off for the holidays. So we were able to spend several extra days together as a family. I love family time and Wills really loves having his daddy home! Since life has returned to mostly normal not much has been happening around the Moulton house.

Since I haven't updated on any of the holidays I think I will take them holiday by holiday and the aftermath all in different post. Since I am the mother of a busy energetic little man this will probably take me awhile so hang in there.

No comments: